Friday, September 16, 2016

Post Shoot Reflection

1. Since the camera that was assigned to my group was different from all the other cameras I was not familiar with the buttons. I had a really hard time focusing on the subject and viewing the pictures I took on the camera.

2. The things I thought about the most when I was taking my pictures was if the pictures I took was in focus. Since I was not familiar with the camera, I did not know how to view the picture to see if the photos I took was in focus. Once I uploaded the pictures I could tell they were blurry which was frustrating.

3. If I could do the assignment again, I would make sure I take multiple pictures of the subject, so that once I upload the pictures to the computer, I can choose the photos that are in focus.

4. The things I would do the same is the subject I chose to take a picture of.

5. I am interested in shooting at the same location I took the pictures from, but I would like to try and take pictures from different positions. I want to try to focus my pictures more since the one I took before weren't.

6. Students Blog: http://corinnesphotojournalismblog.blogspot.com/

On Corinne's blog, I liked the way she focused on her photos and positioned them. I also liked the photo she captured of a butterfly on some flowers. I would like to see more pictures that are not related to nature. I am curious to see the outcome of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment