Friday, September 16, 2016

Favorite Academics & Community Service Photograph

My favorite photo from the Academics & Community Service area, is a student doing a science lab by pouring two different colored substances into the same cylinder which produces another color from the combination. The student is wearing goggles to protect himself from science lab and stands out from a blurred background.

1. I picked this photo because I liked how the image was focused. As a result, the student stood out from the blurred background which helps the audience see the main focus of the image (the student conducting the experiment). I also liked the colors of the substances the student was combining.

2. This image represents Framing in photography because it kept the viewer's focus on the subject in relation to his surroundings.

3. I have decided to take my academic photos in a science classroom because students will be performing a lab. I will have the opportunity to take photos similar to the one I mentioned above.

4. I would like to take photos in Mr. Mayfield's classroom since he is my science teacher.

5. I will put the rules of photography into practice in order for my photos to turn well. I will try to capture photos in action, focus on my subject and exclude any extraneous space, and take pictures from positions.

No comments:

Post a Comment