Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Four Favorite Pictures

Unfortunately the pictures I took did not focus well.



I took this in the Library and tried to focus more on the girl than the books in the background. Instead, the books were the ones focused. In this photo, I would of shown simplicity in photography by having the girl in complete focus while the books in the background would be blurry.



In this photograph I followed the rule of Lines by showing more than one book and their vertical lines. The shelf sections also show lines, vertical and horizontal. If I had a subject in front of the lines from the books, the picture would have shown a better representation of the Lines.



I was assigned to take a picture of something Bowie related. I then saw this red bull dog in the Library and asked Madeleine to take a picture with it. In this photo, I followed the Rule of Thirds by having my subject focused on the right of the image.


This photo represents Framing in photography because the viewer's focus is on the framed subject. The girl stands out from the bright red background.







1 comment:

  1. I love your pictures! How you got the plain background, looks very simple but good. If I were to give you any advice it would be to maybe take some pictures in different places.

    ReplyDelete