Tuesday, April 11, 2017

My First Interview

What did you achieve or do to be the student of the month?
I got good grades, were respectful to teachers, classmates, and the school campus, and showed great leadership.
What subjects in school do you struggle with?
I struggle most with Math, however, go to my teachers tutoring sessions when I do not understand a certain topic.
What are your grades in each subject?
My grades range as low as a 90 to a 100 in each of my classes.
Do you participate in any extracurricular activities?
I am part of a youth group from my church, I am a part of an ultimate frisbee team, and am part of the school orchestra. 
How much time do you invest in your school work?
The A/B day schedule really help me time mange with my school work. Most days I spend 2-3 hours on my school work.Do you cooperate well with others?
Although it may be difficult to work with others when a group project is assigned, I have great patience with them and make sure everyone's thoughts and ideas are acknowledged. 
Do you work well even in times of pressure and stress?
Working in times of pressure and stress has been a struggle, but have learned to have a positive and focused mind while in the stressful circumstance. Keeping this in mind has helped me overcome the situation.
Are you disciplined?
Yes, I am very disciplined for my age and believe will prepare me for when I go to college. How do you study for quizzes and tests? 
I study my notes for 30 minutes then take a short break and if I need more time to study continue to do so. After studying my notes, I look up some quizlets and practice problems online if I need to better understand the subject. 
Are you able to time manage well with your school work?
Yes, I am able to time manage well with my school work by working on the homework that is due the soonest. 
Do you do any volunteer work either in school or outside of school?
I am a 3rd grade teacher at my church and volunteer occasionally by going to parks and beaches picking up trash. 
Are you respectful to your teachers and classmates?
Yes, I am respectful to my teachers and classmates. 
Are you planning on graduating from high school?
I am definitely plan on graduating from high school. 
What do you want to be when you grow up?
I currently am interested in being a physical therapist because I enjoy helping people and would love to see improvement in my clients. 
Do you feel that you deserve to be the student of the month?
I feel that I have done my best for my school and myself. Therefore, yes, I think I deserved to be student of the month. What were your friends' and families' reactions?
My friends and families were not surprised as they were proud for me and my accomplishments. 
What do you like to do in your free time?
In my free time I enjoy hiking and running with my family and exploring new places with my friends. 
What are your responsibilities or expectations at home?  
When I come home from school, my parents expect me to do my chores such as wash my lunch and any dishes in the sink, walk and feed my dog, clean my room and bathroom if its messy, take out the trash and recycling if needed, help with laundry, and prepare my lunch for the following day. What are your thoughts and opinions about school/education?
Although I do not enjoy doing homework and sit in a classroom for a long period of time, I believe education is key in order for one to be successful in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment