Thursday, April 27, 2017

Final Exam Preview Activity

https://support.apple.com/kb/PH14696?locale=en_US

1. Summarize what you watched and read about - let's say 2-3 paragraphs of 3-4 sentences
   This website demonstrated several ways to edit and improve one's videos by using iMovie. On this website, I learned read how to extend or shorten a clip in the timeline. I also learned how to use the clip trimmer, how to edit, and how split a clip.
   The website gave very clear instructions which made it easy to understand. They also gave visuals in order for the reader to visualize how to perform each step. By reading this article, I now understand how to adjust clips using iMovie.
2. Tell me one thing that you already knew about iMovie that the website explained
One thing I already knew about iMovie is how to insert and move clips on the timeline.
3. Tell me one thing that you learned new today that you didn't know before
One thing I learned by reading this website is how to shorten or extend a clip. This is done by either dragging the clip away or towards its center.

http://www.dummies.com/computers/macs/macbook/how-to-edit-video-on-your-macbook-with-imovie/

1. Summarize what you watched and read about - let's say 2-3 paragraphs of 3-4 sentences
   I read about the steps of how to use iMovie. This website explained how to efficiently use iMovie and the outcomes by using the tools. It demonstrated how to successfully insert a clip and pick a theme.
   This website also included several vocabulary words and explained them in detail. These vocabulary words explained what they were and how they were applied to iMovie. These vocabulary words also better helped the reader understand where these tools were located.
2. Tell me one thing that yo already knew about iMovie that the website explained
One thing I already knew about iMovie is how to open iMovie.
3. Tell me one thing that you learned new today that you didn't know before. 
One new thing I learned today was the vocabulary terms and how to apply them and their location on iMovie.
4. What are you concerned about with this final project?
One thing I am concerned about with this final project is the time it will take me to edit and insert all my photographs. I am also concerned about not being able to finish on time since I have been having so much homework and exams from all of my classes.
5. What are you confident you can completely early and have ready to use?
I am confident that I will enjoy taking pictures and creating this iMovie.
6. If I asked you today, what do you thing you will do for you video?
If I were asked today, I would do my project on a group of friends gathering together having a picnic and playing together outdoors.


No comments:

Post a Comment